We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic online teachers who are keen to be part of the lead teacher team to drive NEX – is this you?
The aim of the lead teacher team is to work as a collaborative leadership group to:
- plan and facilitate professional learning activities;
- support and lead communities of practice focused on exploring ‘problems of practice’;
- share expert practice and resources;
- build our knowledge base and contribute to communications;
- set the strategic directions of a sustainable teacher network.
This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership potential and contribute to a growing network of teachers.
Lead teachers will be provided with a teacher release day (or equivalent costs) a term to fulfill their role, and any costs associated with attending face to face hui.
Applications are open now and close on the 25th February 2019. Complete this online form to express your interest.
You must be a registered member of the NEX teacher network (find out more here and register here).
The lead teacher group will be made up of up to 6 experienced online practitioners from across the compulsory schooling sector and the NEX facilitation team. A selection panel will consist of the NEX facilitation team and a board member from both VLN Primary and NetNZ.
By Rachel Whalley